|Cheshire Cat Computing
|A small village house
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||howlington [ Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:59 am ]|
|Post subject:||A small village house|
File comment: Blueprint for the house.
how_village_A0.cfg [105.81 KiB]
Downloaded 1007 times
This blueprint will generate a 3x3 small medieval house. In a village generation scenario you would call the randm blueprint only once and for every "wand schwing" you would get a different house. Interior is generated. There is an example of a 3x3 house also whereas the basic wall is 5 blocks wide thus making this house 15x15 blocks which is quite spacey (no interior).
File comment: A small village
small_house_003.jpg [ 199.01 KiB | Viewed 11172 times ]
File comment: Fireplace
small_house_002.jpg [ 183.49 KiB | Viewed 11172 times ]
- The house has a variable exterior
- wall on ground floor can be one or two windowed
- A fireplace might be generated on the back wall (opposite to door)
- On the upper level a combination of balconies/windows may appear.
- two different entrace types.
- Variable interior for
- underground (should be rare), blacksmith, enchantement or brewery room or more often a empty room or nothing at all
- ground level may hav a variable two seat with a table, decorations
- upper level has a bed, two seats and chests/anvils/furnaces/crafting tables in a random fashion
- Various types of decoration
- from the outside torches may be generated
- different types of flowers under the windows
- interior decorations like flowerpots, pictures
At the moment the houses are from cobblestone. The versions from logs, planks, stone_bricks will be made by me if time permits.
|Author:||stevesh [ Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:01 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: A small village house|
Nice use of randomisation!
I can see that being unable to use randomisation in the MOB directive and in the metadata makes for some complex setups, though.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 12 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group